The CocoArt online store, available at https://www.cocoart.pl, presents handicraft products and art mainly from the territory of the Republic of Poland, enabling website users to submit offers regarding the sale of these products. The website administrator is a party to sales contracts concluded via the website. Sales contracts are concluded on the basis of a query verified by the Administrator regarding products from the Website's offer. The administrator reserves the right not to conclude a sales contract if the implementation of this contract is impossible for logistical reasons. If it is not possible to conclude a sales contract, the User will be informed about this and the reasons for such a decision by e-mail. He will also be refunded the amount paid within 14 working days.
The website administrator is Barbara Lampert, running a business under the name "CocoArt. Barbara Lampert ”, ul. Kościelna 51, 44-266 Świerklany, NIP: 642-255-40-20
Contact with the administrator is possible at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of these regulations, the following terms are used:
Administrator - Barbara Lampert, running a business under the name "CocoArt. Barbara Lampert ”, ul. Kościelna 51, 44-266 Świerklany, NIP: 642-255-40-20,
Manufacturer - a natural person running a business, a natural person not conducting business activity or a civil law partnership, selling handicraft products designed and manufactured by himself,
Product - a handicraft product visible on the Website,
Regulations - these regulations are available at: http://cocoart.pl/pl/3-regulamin
Website - website available at https://cocoart.pl
Agreement - a sales agreement concluded via the Website between the User and the Administrator
User - any entity using the Website
- Through the Website, the Administrator provides the User with electronic services on the terms described in the Regulations. The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the User and the Administrator related to the User's use of the Website.
- To use the Website, it is not necessary to meet any special requirements by the computer or other device of the User. The following are sufficient:
- Internet access,
- standard operating system
- standard web browser,
- active e-mail address - needed to send an inquiry to the Administrator via the Store regarding the possibility of order fulfillment.
- The mere browsing of the Website content is possible anonymously, i.e. without the need to provide any data. However, sending an inquiry on the Website or concluding an Agreement via the Website is not possible anonymously, i.e. it requires providing certain personal data.
Scope of services provided electronically by the Administrator
- The basic function of the Website, and also the service provided electronically by the Administrator to the User, is to provide the User with the possibility of viewing the content of the Website (see § 4 of the Regulations) and sending the Administrator a query regarding the possibility of concluding a sales contract. Inquiries are made using the standard adding of products to the cart. The basket gives an approximate value of the future order. The service is started when the User enters any page of the Website, and ends when the User leaves the Website.
- The Administrator provides all services to the User free of charge, which means that the User does not pay the Administrator any fees in connection with the use of the Website.
- Each User may view the content of the Website.
- The content of the Website consists of texts, photos and graphic materials.
- The content of the Website may come from the Administrator and Producers
- Information about Products and Producers comes directly from the Producers and is added to the Website by the Website Administrator.
Conclusion of the Agreement
- Each User may conclude a contract for the sale of products visible on the Website through the Website by submitting an inquiry regarding selected products.
- AdmThe inistrator reserves the right not to conclude a sales contract if the implementation of the inquiry is impossible for logistical reasons. In this case, the amount paid will be refunded to the User's account.
- The User will be informed about the Administrator's decision by e-mail, no later than 10 working days from the moment of submitting the inquiry.
- Product prices are expressed in Polish zlotys, but may also be presented in euros, depending on the User's choice. Nevertheless, the binding price for the User is always the price expressed in Polish zlotys. The payment made by the User is also always made in Polish zlotys, which means that if the payment is made from a bank account in a currency other than Polish zloty, the relevant conversion is made by the bank using the exchange rate adopted by it, and this exchange rate does not have to correspond to the exchange rate. used by the Website mechanism to present Product prices in a currency other than Polish zloty.
- A contract of sale with the Website may be concluded both by a User who has a place of residence or seat in the territory of the Republic of Poland, and a User who has a place of residence or seat outside the territory of the Republic of Poland.
- In order to conclude an Agreement, the User must submit an inquiry by taking the following steps:
- Add the Product or Products you are interested in to your cart by clicking the "Add to Cart" button next to the Product.
- go to cart view,
- click on the "Continue Order" button
- provide personal data necessary to process the inquiry (name and surname, contact phone number, e-mail address, address),
- provide any comments to the order, if the User has any,
- After concluding the Agreement, the User may contact the Administrator by phone or e-mail.
- § 6
- Withdrawal from the contract
- A customer who is also a Consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it without giving reasons, by submitting an appropriate statement within 14 days. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a declaration of withdrawal from the contract provided by the Store.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Sales Agreement is considered void, and the Consumer is obliged to return the Product to the Seller or hand it over to a person authorized by the Seller for collection immediately, but not later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract, unless the Seller proposed that he will pick up the Product himself. To meet the deadline, it is enough to return the Product before its expiry.
- In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Product should be returned to the following address: Coco Art, ul. Floriańska 44, 31-021 Krakow
- The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product. In order to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products, the Consumer should handle the Products and check them only in the same way as they could do in a stationary store.
- Subject to points 6 and 8 of this paragraph, the Seller will refund the value of the Product together with the costs of its delivery using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for them. . Subject to point 7 of this paragraph, the refund will be made immediately, and no later than within 14 days from the receipt by the Seller of the declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
- If the Consumer has chosen a Product delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Store, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse them for additional costs incurred by them.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the Product from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the goods back or until the Consumer provides proof of his return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer withdrawing from the Sales Agreement, in accordance with point 1 of this paragraph, bears only the costs of returning the Product to the Seller.
- The fourteen-day period during which the Consumer may withdraw from the contract is counted from the day on which the Consumer took possession of the Product, and in the case of a service from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is granted to both the Seller and the Customer in the event of the other party's failure to perform its obligations within a strictly defined period.
- The User may submit complaints in connection with the use of the Website.
- The complaint should include:
- designation of the User,
- subject of the complaint,
- circumstances justifying the complaint,
- User's request in connection with the complaint.
- Complaints may be submitted in the form of an e-mail to the Administrator's e-mail address, i.e. email@example.com
- The Administrator will consider the complaint within 14 days of delivering the complaint to the Administrator. He will notify the User about his decision made as a result of considering the complaint in the same way as the complaint was sent to him.
- The user has the option of using out-of-court complaint and redress procedures related to the use of the Website. Among other things, the User may:
- to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court with a request to settle the dispute arising from the concluded contract
- use the help of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection
- For more detailed information on out-of-court complaint and redress procedures, the Consumer may search on the website http://uokik.gov.pl
- The Regulations come into force on the day of publication on the Website.
- The Administrator reserves the right to change the Regulations.