According to art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016, I inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is CocoArt. Barbara Lampert with its registered office in Świerklany at ul. Kościelna 51, hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY;
- Company contact details - e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The company processes personal data for the purposes of:
- providing services offered by the Company - the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR),
- marketing - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company - marketing of own products and services (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR),
- consideration of complaints, investigation and defense in the event of mutual claims - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Company - (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- The personal data provided by you will not be shared with other recipients;
- The personal data provided by you will not be transferred to a third country;
- Your personal data will be kept until the consent is withdrawn;
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary
- Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.